Saturday, 12 August 2017
Friday, 11 August 2017
For Security Analysy purposes, a source code security analyzer
- examines source code to
- detect and report weaknesses that can lead to security vulnerabilities.
They are one of the last lines of defense to eliminate software vulnerabilities during development or after deployment. A Source Code Security Analysis Tool Functional Specification is available.
The SonarQube Quality Model has three different types of rules: Reliability (bug), Vulnerability (security), and Maintainability (code smell) rules. But divided another way, there are only two types: security rules, and all the rest. Read more click here
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
A chef-client is an agent that runs locally on every node that is under management by Chef. The chef-client executable can be run as a daemon. When a chef-client is run, it will perform all of the steps that are required to bring the node into the expected state, including:
- Registering and authenticating the node with the Chef server
- Building the node object Read more click here
Saturday, 5 August 2017
Bitbucket plugin is designed to offer integration between Bitbucket and Jenkins.
It exposes a single URI endpoint that you can add as a WebHook within each Bitbucket project you wish to integrate with. This single endpoint receives a full data payload from Bitbucket upon push (see their documentation), triggering compatible jobs to build based on changed repository/branch.
Step 1 - Install "Bitbucket Plugin" at your Jenkins Read more click here
Wednesday, 2 August 2017
Therefore, if you want to enhance your skills and want to grow your carrer by having DevOps training than this is the the best, you shuould go for this offer.
scmGalaxy has following features:
- 30 Hours Instructor led online class
- Hands on Approach - We emphasize on learning by doing
- Life time free re-enrollment to future DevOps courses
- Life time free access to all learning materials including
Class recordingsPresentationsSample CodeProjects
- Total Lab Infrastructure in cloud and 24x7 available
- 80% of the class is consist of Lab
- Each week assignments (total 4) with personal assistance
- Two real time scenario based projects with standard evaluation
- 24x7 online support to queries during and after the course completion
- 1 dedicated class for Interview preparations
- Online Quiz's for each tool
- Lifetime Free access to Our Learning Portal for FreeVideos, Scripts Collection, Quiz, Interview Guide, Projects, Tutorials etc.
- Life time Enrollment - Once you enroll, its life time enrollment. That means you can attend any number of session, Any Batch, Any time without paying another time for DevOps.